About the Security Camera System
- SMART WIRED SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM: H.264 Pro compression technology allows you to store more on your surveillance-grade NVR. This doubles your recording capacity, leaving you without the hassle of constantly having to manage your recordings to accommodate new surveillance data. It represents the highest of compression technologies, saving you the most storage space and vastly improving bandwidth efficiency.
- ULTRA HD SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM: 2560x1440P super HD detailed image, supporting 4K video output, you can connect it to your 4K TV or Monitor to display ultra clearness, but only compatible with 4MP IP cameras. Allowing you to see more clear and detailed image day and night. Night vision up to 65ft and IP66 rated weatherproof cameras, perfect indoor outdoor security & surveillance solution for Home, Office, Shop, Warehouse etc.
- EASY INSTALLATION and STABLE VIDEO QUALITY: Power over Ethernet (POE) is an advanced technology, which enables you to use a single network cable for both video and power transmission. A single network cable provides both power and video transmission, allowing you to position your cameras anywhere without a power outlet nearby.
- 24/7 LIVE and REMOTE MONITORING: Free APP can be download to remote view and playback recordings (Please make sure NVR is connected to your router by Ethernet cable), totally compatible for your mobile (Andriod and iOS System), tablet and PC. It also support Sync-playback,Video Backup and Motion detection. Email alert or App alert will be sent once motion got triggered (Noted: Please Set it Up Properly to Avoid Email Blast).
- SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM PoE: Most convenient and perfect solution for Home and Business Security purpose, more stable and safer than wireless NVR system. Never worry about issues such as wifi disconnected, device offline or other connection problems. True Plug & Play surveillance kit by POE Cameras. Putting Customer First is our business philosophy, 60-day free return and 2-year warranty is guaranteed. Any inquires, please contact Firstrend experienced support.