How to Install STB-EMU Pro & IPTV Smarters on Firestick/Fire TV or any android Device
Your IPTV service will provide you with the proper login credentials which usually consists of an M3U URL.
If you need an IPTV service, you may choose from one of our platforms.
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in Downloader.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download.
10. Click Open.
11. Select Allow if presented with this prompt.
12. Click OK.
13. Type the following URL exactly as shown here: for STB-EMU Pro
https://iptvroutes.com/stb-emu-pro and click Go.
Type the following URL exactly as shown here: for IPTV Smarters
https://iptvroutes.com/smarters and click Go.
14. Wait for file to download.
15. Click Install.
16. Click Done.
17. This will take you back to Downloader. Click Delete.
18. Click Delete again.
19. Return to device home-screen and under “Your Apps & Channels” click See All.
20. Scroll down to hover over IPTV Smarters.
21. Click Menu button on remote (3 horizontal lines), then click Move to Front.
App installation is now complete!
IPTV Smarters Setup
Click Add New User
Choose login with Xtream Codes API
Because these M3U URL’s are so long to type, we recommend using an API or Xtream Code if applicable.
Enter account Information and click Add User
Wait for User added successfully message to appear
Click your Profile and enjoy!
While most will use this app on their preferred streaming device such as a Firestick or Android TV Box,
there is also an iOS app that users can install directly from the Apple App Store.